The Messermeister Parer Trio Set includes a Bird's Beak Parer, a Clip Point Parer and a Serrated Tomato Knife. The 2.1/2" Green Bird's Beak Parer has a "reverse" curved blade ideal for round vegetables. The 3" Orange Clip Point Parer has an angled nose and a slightly curved blade that works well peeling and coring foods or mincing and cutting small items. The 4.1/2" Red Serrated Tomato Knife slices food that has a tough exterior and a softer middle, such as tomatoes or salami. This knife set includes matching plastic sheaths for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects.