Just as versatile as a traditional chef’s knife, the Santoku Knife is also known as a Japanese chef’s knife. The Pro Series 7” Kullenschliff Santoku, has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The kullens are the semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade which reduce adhesion and ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese and vegetables. The stamped blade and handle are compatible in width and weight, resulting in a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects.